Konami Lady (コナミレディー Konami Redī?) is an android superheroine created by Dr. Cinnamon (of TwinBee series fame) and a Konami mascot character. She was introduced in the 1988 Famicom crossover game Konami Wai Wai World, as a female counterpart to Konami Man.
- Konami Wai Wai World (1988 - FC): Stars as the main protagonist of this Konami crossover game, along with Konami Man.
- Ganbare Goemon Gaiden: Kieta Ōgon Kiseru (1990 - FC): Appears inside a house.
- Wai Wai World 2: SOS!! Parsley Castle (1991 - FC): Makes a cameo on the bonus minigame screen between levels.
- The Legend of the Mystical Ninja (1991-92 - SNES): A Konami Lady lookalike hosts the electronics store, where the player can play some minigames.
- Parodius Da! ~Shinwa kara Owarai e~ (1992 - SNES/SFC): She and other members of the Konami Team from the Wai Wai series (Konami Man, Dr. Cinnamon, Goemon and Ebisumaru) appear inside of bubbles floating in the Omake Stage exclusive to that version of the game.
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (1993 - PCE CD): Laura, an enemy in the game, after sustaining enough damage will shed off her dress and reveal a Konami Lady-like outfit underneath. This character would reappear in many of the series' sequels.
- Piccadilly Circus: Konami Wai Wai World (1994 - arcade): Lead character of this prize redemption game, along with Konami Man and other popular Konami characters.
- Otomedius Excellent (2011 - X360): Appears as the area boss in the training level, St. Gradius Academy.
- Pixel Puzzle Collection (2018 - iOS, Android)
- Bombergirl (2019 - arcade): Appears as an outfit during the "KONAMI 50th Anniversary Wai Wai Collab" event.
- Quiz Magic Academy: Kiseki no Kōsa -Xross Voyage- (2020 - arcade): Appears as an outfit during the "Haruno! Wai Wai Sutanpukādo Kyanpēn" event.
- Konami Wai Wai World (1988 - gamebook)
- Warera Hobby's Famicom Seminar (1989 - manga): Appears as an outfit in Chapter 25 from Volume 2.
- Kaettekita Pixel Crows (2019)
- Konami Lady bears a remarkable resemblance to SNK's Athena, the heroine of the 1986 platformer game of the same name, although it's unknown if Konami Lady's design was indeed inspired by her.
- It's worth mentioning that later redesigns for both characters further accentuated their similarities, such as both being given a double-colored ribbons motif –in Konami Lady's case it's a scarf, whereas in Athena's they're two colored ribbons coming from the hilt of her sword–, as well as angel wings added to Athena's sandals, much like Konami Lady's head ornaments.